Terms & Conditions
1. The Fair will run from 21 Oct 2016 to 23 Dec 2016. There will be no access from 5pm 23 Dec until 9am 2 Jan 2017.
2. Stalls to be set up on 20 October 2016 between 9am and 5pm. There will be no access to the Fair for stallholders after 5pm. The space will be forfeited and the stall fee is non refundable if the stall is not set up at this time.
3. All stock to be priced at retail prices.
4. Stalls to be re-stocked throughout the Craft Fair when necessary. The Arts Centre will accept and display goods sent by post or carrier and extra stock may be left at the Centre. If restocking does not take place, the Arts Centre will use the space for other goods.
5. Re-stocking to take place between 9am and 10am on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and 5pm to 7pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. NO RESTOCKING WILL BE ALLOWED OUTSIDE OF THESE TIMES.
6. All stock, (at the start of the Fair and when restocking), to be listed on delivery notes supplied by the Centre and signed in by
a member of Arts Centre staff. The Arts Centre will accept no responsibility for stock that has not been signed in on an official delivery sheet. The Centre will post receipts for stock received by carrier or post.
7. The Fair uses a bar-coding system for labelling and selling all stock. The Arts Centre will provide labels for this and all stallholders must use this system. Stock placed on your stall for which a printed bar code label has not been provided cannot be sold.
8. Stallholders to remove remaining stock on Monday January 2 2017 between 9 and 2pm - NO STOCK IS TO BE REMOVED BEFORE THIS TIME. All stock MUST be signed out by Arts Centre staff.
9. Commission on all sales will be charged at 32% (plus VAT) of the retail price. Please note that the commission is a charge for the service provided by the Fair. The Centre will provide a VAT invoice detailing this charge and VAT can be reclaimed in the normal way if you are VAT registered. Payment will be made in 3 stages: December 2016, January 2017 and February 2017. All payments will be made around the 22nd of each month.
10. The Centre will provide details of total sales, commission charged and a VAT invoice in January 2017.
11. The Arts Centre accepts no responsibility for any property left after 2pm on January 2 2017.
In making this application the applicant agrees to indemnify Aberystwyth University and Aberystwyth Arts Centre against all liability, costs, demands, claims or damages in any way arising out of the sale of goods on behalf of the applicant by Aberystwyth University and/or Aberystwyth Arts Centre at Winter Craft & Gift Fair 2016.