Food Fair 2016 Terms and Conditions
1. The Fair will run from 10am to 4pm on Saturday 26 November 2016.
2. Stalls to be set up between 8am and 9.30am on Saturday 26 November 2016. The space will be forfeited and the stall fee is non-refundable if the stall is not set up at this time.
3. All producers to be registered with Environmental Health and to provide copies of Food Hygiene certification.
4. Stalls to be staffed by the producer or their representatives.
5. Stallholders to remove stock between 4pm and 6pm on Saturday 26 November 2016.
6. Aberystwyth Arts Centre accepts no responsibility for any property left after 6pm on 26 November 2016.
7. All stallholders need to submit a copy of their public liability insurance and a completed risk assessment form (enclosed)
8. Fair organisers’ decision on stall location is final and cannot be challenged.
9. Fair organisers reserve the right to decline any application.
In making this application the applicant agrees to indemnify Aberystwyth University and Aberystwyth Arts Centre against all liability, costs, demands, claims or damages in any way arising out of the sale of goods on behalf of the applicant by Aberystwyth University and/or Aberystwyth Arts Centre at Christmas Food Fair 2016.